Hi there! If you’re looking for Ninja Cooking System reviews, then you’ve come to the right place at the right time. Here we won’t let you just grab the product without knowing what you’re actually getting including facts that the makers don’t emphasize. I gathered here insider facts and real user experiences both good and bad to help you know if this product is worth investing in.
What Is The Ninja Cooking System?
The Ninja Cooking System is a multifunctional kitchen appliance that apparently allows you to do fast one-pot meal making, steam roasting and baking, and searing and slow cooking in one pot. This sophisticated cooking device is a product of Ninja, one of several housecare brands developed by Euro-Pro Operating LLC, a pioneer in revolutionary cleaning solutions and small household appliances. They are most famous for their Ninja Blenders.
The cooking device has an aluminum pot which does not crack and has a professional non-stick coating. It has function dial switches for Stovetop, Slow Cook, and Oven. The lid is made of steel and is domed so you can use it for roasting. It comes with a removable rack that is made of chrome plated steel.
The whole system weighs 12.2 pounds and the pot is about 3 pounds compared to conventional crockery pots which weigh approximately 8 pounds.
What Makes It Different?
The system can do different methods of cooking all in the same device. It is a stovetop and a slow cooker which promotes healthier cooking as you do not need to add additional fats to your food. It is said that the cooking device uses the same advanced steam, roast, and bake technology that finest restaurants use which ordinary home ovens do not provide. The cooking process makes food come out juicier and with extra flavor. It also prepares meals up to 50% faster
How Does It Work?
Ninja Cooking System uses a Triple Fusion Heat Technology or layered meal cooking which means it combines the heat from the bottom of the pot, direct heat from the sides, and the super-heated steam. That way you can prepare meals from slow cooking, steam infused roasting, fast one-pot meal cooking, and steam infused baking in less time.
How To Maintain It?
The device is apparently easy to maintain but I thought it would be useful to add this information as many supposedly sophisticated and superior products do not last long since users are not well informed on how to keep them in good condition.
The Ninja Cooking System is easy to clean because of its non-stick surface. This feature means you should only use scratch-resistant or non-metal utensils on the pot’s surface. The pot can go to the dishwasher for cleaning but the rest should be hand-cleaned.
In addition, it is not recommended to place the pot in the freezer.
- Time-saving. Reduces your cooking time as it cooks up to 50% faster than conventional units.
- Multi-functional. You can do several methods of cooking in just one appliance. It can be used as an oven, stove-top, steamer and slow cooker.
- Promotes healthier cooking. Its non-stick surface and steam cooking features reduce the amount of fats in your food.
- Easy to clean. Non-stick interior ensures no hard-to-remove residues.
- No buzzer. While it has a timer, it does not beep when the timer runs out but power will automatically shut off after 2 minutes.
- Some parts are not dishwasher safe. The pot can be cleaned in the dishwasher but the metal rack or the metal vent hole in the lid should not be placed in the dishwasher as it can rust.
- Quite big. It is pretty large but surprisingly lightweight.
- Need to modify some of your recipes. Since it is not your conventional cookware, you may need to adjust some of your favorite recipes when using the device.
(Continued on Next Page…Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work? + The Best Deal)
Pages: 1 2