Hi there! If you’re looking for Paint Zoom reviews you’ve just landed on the right page. Here you’ll find out what this product is all about, how it works, its advantages and disadvantages, and its share of good and bad reviews from real users so you’ll determine whether or not this product is what you really need for your painting projects.
What Is Paint Zoom?
Paint Zoom is a paint sprayer that allows you to do painting jobs faster and easier than with any other tools such as rollers or brushes. While there are many other paint sprayers available in the market it has unique features that supposedly sets it apart from its competitors that all you have to do is pull the trigger and paint. It apparently does all the hard work allowing you to finish your painting project in less time.
This painting machine paints on any surface both indoors and outdoors including but not limited to flat walls, bricks, stucco, paneling, ceilings, wood, and concrete without drips or errors. Made of ultra-light and durable material that is supposed to last for years, the Paint Zoom paint sprayer is portable and uses 650-watt motor that delivers the power you need and sprays the perfect amount of paint on any surface. Apart from being time-efficient, it is said to be powerful, easy to use, and cost efficient as you use 50% less paint with this device.
How It Works?
This painting machine is equipped with a simple one-touch operation that cuts your time and paint cost in half. It features 3-way direct-dial sprayhead for wide horizontal spraying, wide vertical spraying, and pin-point setting for tight spots. This feature allows you to paint difficult to reach corners and angles so you can easily cover fences, crown moldings, and louvered doors among many others.
The device is also outfitted with adjustable patterns for both flow and spray allowing you total control on how much or little paint comes out from the nozzle. This feature is very handy for spraying various kinds of surfaces or materials. Conventional paint sprayers give you little to no control over these aspects.
- Time and cost-efficient. Its simple one-touch operation cuts your time and paint cost in half as you won’t be manually painting with rollers or brushes and you have full control on the amount of paint it uses.
- Advanced spray technology. It delivers professional, one-coat coverage.
- Industrial strength. It has 650-watt motor that delivers the power you need when you need it.
- Reaches tight corners and angles. Makes it easy to paint difficult spots with its 3-way direct-dial sprayhead.
- No drip application. Makes your painting job cleaner than using other painting tools
- Ultra light and portable. Designed for compact and handy use.
- More suitable for smaller painting projects. The size of the container is small so you will have to refill for bigger painting tasks.
- Sound is too loud. This is expected from power tools such as this device which uses 650-watt motor.
- Requires practice. You may struggle a bit at first if you’re used to rollers or brushes. The instructional manual has everything you need including tips to use it efficiently.
- Heats up rather easily. This can be resolved by allowing it to rest after using it for a long period.
(Continued on Next Page…Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work + The Best Place To Buy It)
Pages: 1 2